Reverse Mortgage In Canada - Free Guidebook Explains All The Facts
You won't find the information in this guide anywhere else.
As independent mortgage brokers, we wrote this free guide to help determine if a reverse mortgage is your best option.
If you are looking for information and help regarding a reverse mortgage in Canada, this free guide contains all the answers and info you need.
A licensed mortgage agent reveals the inside Canadian reverse mortgage tricks that you need to learn before making your decision - the information in this guide has both the positives and the negatives of a reverse mortgage in Canada.
Reverse Mortgage Canada - The Ultimate Guide
This free download will outline all the factors you need to know about a reverse mortgage in Canada - so you can make an informed decision including:
All the positives and negatives associated with this mortgage product.
A comparison to other Canadian mortgage options.
The primary factors you need to to consider before making your choice.
Hear from some of the Canadians who have received this guide (names changed to protect their privacy):
Easily the best information out there - thanks so much.
- Peter, BC
I really appreciate the informative articles provided.
- Sharon, ON
My wife and I thank you both very much for taking the time to speak with us as well as contacts by e-mail.
- Bill and Sharon
Thank you for sending me this reverse mortgage guide.
- Sheila, Quebec
Thank you for the information. It is very interesting and helpful.
- Fred and Jennifer
Reverse Mortgages In Canada
- What's In This Guide?
Some of the questions we answer in this free guide:
- What exactly is a reverse mortgage?
- How does it compare to a Home Equity Line Of Credit (HELOC) and the other mortgage options out there?
- Should you sell your home or take out this kind of mortgage instead?
- It seems to good to be true - what's the catch?
- Will you lose your home equity with this mortgage?
- What lenders are there for a reverse mortgage?
- What are the downsides to this product?
- How do you qualify for it?
- Can you get this if you already have an existing mortgage?
- Will you lose your home?
- Is this the right option for you?
- What can you use the money for?
- How do you apply and what's the process?
- Can you get a free assessment to see if you qualify for this?
- Does this apply to leased properties?
- What are the rates, costs and fees involved?
- Who offers a reverse mortgage in Canada?